7 Questions Should ask before You Hire a PR Firm
Before you hire a PR company for your firm, you need to be extra cautious about certain aspects. Marketing is anything but cheap, and it’s best to hire a service that offers real value for your money. Here are some of the questions you must ask before comparing PR firms Los Angeles.
- How will you measure success? PR is scalable, which means that you can compare the results with expenses and efforts easily. Talk to the company about the techniques and metrics they follow.
- What channels would you use? You need a company that’s transparent with its services. You need to know how they will interact and improve business communication with the targeted audience.
- How many projects have you completed so far? A PR agency with a good work profile is always better than new firms. Check the background and portfolio before taking a call on their appointment.
- Who will work for my project? If you are paying for the top service, you need to get the best team. Ask the company about the team members and their independent experience in the PR world.
- Will you work for a shorter term? As a client, you need to test a service before you can rely on them. Look for public relation firms that are ready to take up trial period project for a few months.
- Will you offer a bid? Instead of setting a budget, it is best to ask the company for a bid. Compare at least four to five bids at a time, and don’t choose a service because it’s offering cheap PR services. Instead, the focus should be on expertise and quality work.
Finally, you need to request the PR firm for client references, which will help in comparing services and getting a better idea of their work.